Sunday, April 16, 2006

April 16, 2006

Darth Vader: Your powers are weak, old man.
Obi-Wan: You can't win, Darth. If you strike me down, I shall become more powerful than you could possibly imagine.
-Star Wars

What US President’s dog pulled off the French Ambassador’s pants at a White House event? Today is an auto-reply day. So, if you want the answer as well as knowing what song I am listening to on my ipod right now and what song I listened to before the song I’m listening to right now please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you don’t care about any of that please save everything for your Daily Remark group.

Have a fantastic Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?