Thursday, April 13, 2006

April 13, 2006

There is a full American Idol Podcast going on at the Moosejaw warehouse. It is so great I'm not even sure how to describe it. Basically, new staff are reading the Podcast everyday and his/her performance is being judged by the rest of the staff. I figure the event will be picked up by a radio show that no one has ever heard of within days. I'm trying to figure out a way for everyone in the world to be able to vote too. Please stand by.

The Thursday Daily Remark is always designed to ruin the day for whoever is reading the Podcast and it's always done with a song. Today please check into the Podcast to enjoy this Neil classic..

Stay for just a while
Stay, and let me look at you
It's been so long, I hardly knew you
Standing in the door
Stay with me a while
I only want to talk to you
We've traveled halfway 'round the world
To find ourselves again

September morn
We danced until the night became a brand new day
Two lovers playing scenes from some romantic play
September morning still can make me feel this way


What troupe did Shakespeare spend most of his life writing for? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday's answer was seven.

Have an okay Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?