Tuesday, April 11, 2006

April 11, 2006

• I can’t believe that I had never seen the show 8th and Ocean until last night and I don’t like anyone anymore for not telling me about it. It is the best show ever.

• I picked up dinner for me and the girl last night and everyone in the restaurant was bald. I felt like I was in Being John Malkovich.

• I saw my cousin at the gym yesterday. I was on the elliptical machine. He came up to me wearing his Ipod and in a voice loud enough to hear across the room said “I’ve never seen less pretty girls at the gym in my life.” Very appropriate.

• Nothing better than trying to beat the gate being locked with fourteen people stuffed in the Bronco.

• Bullet point city.

• That’s all.

According to my people what’s the most number of eclipses that can occur in one year? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was flip flops.

Have an amazing Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?