Monday, April 10, 2006

April 10, 2006

The problem with everyone exaggerating about everything is that everyone assumes that everyone else exaggerates so if you want someone to believe the truth you have to exaggerate. For example, I think I really won $40 playing cards Saturday night. But, I have to tell people who ask that I won $60 because they’ll assume I’m exaggerating and believe that I really won about $40. If I told people I won $40 they’d probably think I lost $10. The scale is a complex algorithm developed by MIT students in 1644.

What does the Energizer bunny wear on his feet? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was none.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?