Thursday, March 09, 2006

March 9, 2006

Last night I kept taking the girl’s book away from her while she was reading and I wouldn’t give it back to her until she told me how much she likes me. It was fun and I recommend everyone trying it. Please try it at your house and not mine.

The only vegetable I don’t like is eggplant.

America’s Top Model last night was pretty good.

“Changing your facial expression. It’s about how to pull your cheek bones up just using the muscle. How to pull one eye brow up.”
-Tyra Banks, 2006

According to a great daily remarker, how many chambers are there in an amphibian’s heart? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Phil.

Have an amazing Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?