Tuesday, March 07, 2006

March 7, 2006

Yesterday I had the random pleasure of watching the Tyra Banks Show as well as America’s Top Model. I am comfortable saying the Tyra Banks show is the best show I have ever seen in my life. I would also like to note that I have never learned more about modeling. You think that it’s just about being pretty but it’s really so much more. The girls need to be on at all times, they need to have an attitude but then not too much attitude. My life is forever changed and I’m not just saying it.

Which happened first….color television was introduced in the US or the Emmy Awards debuted? I can’t stop with the award’s shows. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Brazil.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?