Monday, March 06, 2006

March 6, 2006

I watched the first hour and a half of the Academy Awards last night. Here are my notes…Jon Stewart is good, Jessica Alba is pretty, Matt Dillon is handsome, I loved that Chanel dress and the commercials for Best Actress were plain old funny. Stephen Colbert should win MVP of the show.

The girl’s notes are …. Nicole Kidman looks stunning, Reese’s hair looked too matronly, George Clooney is dreamy, Jennifer Anniston is pretty, I can’t believe I didn’t see Walk the Line and who gives a ____ about all the animated films. Save them for another show.

According to someone, what nation produces more coffee than any other? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Houston.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?