Saturday, March 04, 2006

March 4, 2006

A friend of mine who lives in San Francisco just signed up for the Daily Remark. His name is Dave. His parents always went out of town when we were in high school so he always had lots of parties. One time, Dave left his house mid-party to get some food. Somehow in a rare break dancing accident I was spinning on my back and broke the banister going upstairs. Really, it’s true. However, we all told Dave that a random person at the party broke the banister and then ran out.

Dave- I broke the banister. So sorry about it.

The first World Series was televised in what year….1937, 1947 or 1957? If you’re interested in the Saturday auto-reply which will include the answer, what I had for dinner last night and my favorite beer right now please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer some banter please email your Daily Remark Club.

Yesterday’s answer was Cannes.

Have an okay Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?