Thursday, March 30, 2006

March 30, 2006

The dinner last night went pretty well. Some highlights..

• I was late and full of mud because I had just come from a little softball practice.
• I ordered pizza with no cheese because I can't eat cheese and for sure the sister's boy thought I was whack.
• I did not say whack last night but I just said it.
• I have never used bullet points on the remark before.
• I didn't want a beer but I ordered one because I thought getting a couple beers flowing might make the boy more comfortable. He didn't order a beer though. Very respectable.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about please check yesterday's remark. Or don't. I wouldn't.

In what year were the first Nobel Prizes awarded? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you look this up you'll definitely find it so you might as well guess just for fun. I guessed 1914. I was wrong so don't guess that year. Less importantly, today is a very special unscheduled auto-reply day. In today's auto-reply you'll get to enjoy the answer as well as a random movie quite just in case.

Yesterday's answer was Henri Matisse.

Have the best ever Thursday or at least since last Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?