Wednesday, March 29, 2006

March 29, 2006

I am meeting the sister’s boyfriend for the first time tonight. The last time this happened I was on my Blackberry the entire dinner and was scorned by everyone afterwards for being the most obnoxious person in the world. I explained my deep psychological problems and everyone seemed to be satisfied so I imagine tonight will go down similarly. I am thinking of pretending that I am an invisible clown and making a collage of Dubuque just to make the night more lively. Full update to come tomorrow.

What artist is credited with starting the Fauvist movement? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

The Eugene, Oregon Daily Remark meeting is cancelled today due to lack of interest.

Yesterday’s answer was The Jazz Singer.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?