Saturday, March 25, 2006

March 25, 2006

My electric toothbrush broke and has not been electric for at least a month. I bet I never get it fixed. I still have not installed the Sirius that I got in December. I do have an extra battery for my cell phone though. I have never used it.

My dog hates kayaks.

This is a special contribution to the Daily Remark from Dating Girl. We should all be quite honored:

That guy on 8th and Ocean is a hunk and a half. I don’t even care that he’s such a brat.

According to my people what is the most profitable film of all times? Please note this is not total revenue earned but most profitable. Today is an auto-reply day. If you’re interested in the answer and three random quotes I like please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you’re not interested in any of that please take some time and think about love. I have no idea what that means.

Yesterday’s answer was Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton.

Have the most fantastic Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?