Friday, March 24, 2006

March 24, 2006

The person who sits next to me at Moosejaw.com was at Lowe's with his girlfriend yesterday and the checker person actually tried to pick them up as a couple. The checker wrote her phone number down on receipt tape and put it in their bag and everything. I thought aliens and swingers only existed in movies. I mean that as a compliment to all aliens and swingers. I don't think I am handsome enough to get picked up at the hardware store but I am sure I will be abducted tonight. I will give the full report tomorrow.

What two US Presidents have been impeached? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was George Bush number one.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?