Thursday, March 23, 2006

March 23, 2006

Someone told me I swish my Sprite and that my teeth are going to rot.
I wore a sweater to work yesterday. Everyone asked if I had been interviewing for another job. Really, one person asked.

I lost my ipod ear phones yesterday. They’re called ear buds. I am the only person at Moosejaw who didn’t know that. I know that I am the only person at Moosejaw who didn’t know that because I didn’t believe that everyone would know that so I asked everyone.

That’s all.

Who was President when the US and Russia formerly agreed the Cold War was over? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the University of Minnesota in 1991.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?