Wednesday, March 22, 2006

March 22, 2006

Someone at Moosejaw.com who works about ten feet from me is going to the Ohio State Reformatory to spend a night looking for ghosts. If you are a regular you may recall someone at Moosejaw seeing a Patrick Swayze look alike ghost doing the laundry in her house. Same person. I am pretty sure the incident made a recent catalog. Why am I the only one who hasn’t seen a ghost? Check out the web site. It is quite scary looking.

According to my people, the first user-friendly internet interface was created at what university? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Fox in 1991.

Have an outstanding Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?