Sunday, March 19, 2006

March 19, 2006

Donny: Phone's ringing, Dude.
The Dude: Thank you, Donny.
-The Big Lebowski

Was Hinckley found guilty or not guilty in the shooting of Ronald Reagan? If you’re interested in the auto-reply please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today’s auto reply will include whether or not I found the sunglasses that I mentioned yesterday, the first concert I went to, my favorite member of the Fab Five still in the NBA and the number of times I showered yesterday. Riveting. If you’re uninterested in any of that please discuss the answer with your Daily Remark Club.

Yesterday’s answer was Video Killed the Radio Star.

Have a fantastic Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?