Saturday, March 18, 2006

March 18, 2006

The girl and I have come up with a wonderful arrangement about cleaning up after dinner. If the dinner is good I clean up. If the dinner is not so good the girl cleans up. If the dinner is okay we split the cleaning. Just joking. I will get in trouble for writing this even though I included the Just Joking. Entertaining the world is worth a little suffering for me.

I don’t like this remark. It isn’t funny or interesting

What was the first video to air on MTV? If you’re interested in the auto-reply answer please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today’s auto-reply will include the answer, the brand of sunglasses I lost yesterday, my favorite number and the movie I watched last night even though I wish I didn’t. If you don’t care about any of that please email your Daily Remark club instead of me.

Yesterday’s answer was one.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?