Friday, March 17, 2006

March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick’s Day. I have been at the bar since 6am. No I haven’t but if I was still in college I would have been.

A couple great games yesterday. Can’t wait for the weekend. I predict the moment I sit down to watch the full day of hoops my cable goes out.

We had a pool table in my house when we were little. I have a brother and two sisters. We used to whip the pool balls at each other.

There is nothing I enjoy more than a beer after I run.

Enough about me. How are you? Just joking.

How many times did Harry Truman run for President? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Janet Guthrie.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?