Thursday, March 16, 2006

March 16, 2006

Today through Sunday are without question the best four days of the year. If Michigan was in the tourney it would be even better but what can you do? I have never said what can you do before. Every team I like is typically out of the tourney after the first weekend so please expect a complete change of heart about basketball, my hair, the garbage and my ice cream by Monday. I have no idea what any of that means.

Beauty is grace and confidence. I've learned to accept and appreciate what nature gave me.
-Lindsay Lohan

Who was the first woman to drive in the Indy 500? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was doctor.

Have an outstanding Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?