Wednesday, March 15, 2006

March 15, 2006

In case you didn’t know, we are doing buy one Moosejaw hoody and get a second Moosejaw hoody at half off. The promotion was my idea and I need it to work or else everyone will like me even less. So, if you place an order for two hoodies I’ll add 500 Moosejaw points to your account. You have through this Friday to make it happen. Just email with your order number after you place your order and I’ll take care of the Moosejaw points. Actually, make it 600 Moosejaw points just for having to endure this Daily Remark.

According to my people, in the US what occupation has the highest median income? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Primettes.

Have an amazing Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?