Tuesday, March 14, 2006

March 14, 2006

I was at Barnes and Noble yesterday doing some stuff for the Moosejaw Spring catalog and some raggedy fellows kept looking at me. I thought for sure that they wanted to beat me up so I pretended to be crazy. Then I laughed to myself about what I was doing. Then I wrote it down so I could make it today’s remark. Then I bought The Little Drummer Girl by John LeCarre. Then I went to my car. I had a parking ticket.

Today’s question comes from one of the best Daily Remarkers in the world. The Supremes were originally known by what name? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Pentagon.

Have the best Tuesday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?