Saturday, March 11, 2006

March 11, 2006

I got pulled over last night on the way to dinner doing 60 in a 45. The policeman could not have been any meaner. But, I didn’t get a ticket. It was great and I spent the entire next seventeen hours talking about it. It was better than not getting pulled over in the first place. Phew.

I may have asked this question before but I just did a search and couldn’t find it so here we go….On what day of the year are there more collect calls made than on any other? If you are interested in the answer and a list of three movies I would want to watch this very moment please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you have no interest in an auto-reply please save the answer for your Daily Remark meeting.

Yesterday’s answer was zero.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?