Friday, March 10, 2006

March 10, 2006

I think I’m going to take some sort of marshal art. The world is too terrible a place to not be able to protect yourself. I actually took kung fu while I was at Michigan but it was too boring for me. I did have a great gui though. I’m pretty sure my robe was a called a gui. I could forget the karate entirely and carry a machete with me everywhere but I can’t picture using it. I think I’d be more likely to shoot a gun. I shot a gun once though and I wasn’t that good at it. It was quite frightening actually. Guns are bad. At least I’m a fast runner and I don’t mind folding the laundry. Cranberry sauce for everyone!

Of the 53 coffee growing countries in the world how many don’t lie between the Tropic of Cancer and Capricorn….0,1 or 2? They said everyone loves questions about coffee. If you’re interested in today’s auto-reply which will be mostly uninteresting please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer banter and conversation please email your Daily Remark club.

Yesterday’s answer was three.

Have a decent Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?