Saturday, February 11, 2006

February 9, 2006

I borrowed a friend’s val pack for a wedding a year ago and never gave it back to him. I have a wedding out of town this weekend and I’m using his val pack again. He called for his luggage last night and I told him I needed it and he needs to borrow someone else’s luggage. I also told him that I would have preferred that he had nicer luggage. I was laughing the entire time. The girl is quite upset about it and thinks I’m the worst person in the world. I told her that’s just what boys do. I’m a boy.

According to a brilliant Daily Remarker who preferred he not be mentioned, how many mirrors are there in a Liquid Crystal Display (LCD)? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Please note that really I cannot recall the Daily Remarkers name right now and I feel awful about it. I am cutting off one of my fingers.

Yesterday’s answer was 1988.

Have an okay Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?