Tuesday, February 07, 2006

February 7, 2006

If you are a Daily Remark regular you will get the following remark. If you are new to the Daily Remark you probably won’t care about the following so please feel excluded the rest of the day. Care was the wrong word….no one will care. Here we go…

Last night I brought my ice cream into bed. On my way upstairs I told the girl I was determined to leave my bowl upstairs instead of being so OCD that I had to get the bowl clean asap. Lo and behold I did it.

Things are going to start happening to me now.
-Navin R. Johnson

What US President had a pet alligator? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you get it right and you already have a Moosejaw account I will add 200 Moosejaw Reward points to your account today. Please don’t tell anyone about it because I don’t want to spend my entire day adding points. I’m sure the bosses would be pleased to see me trying to make business worse.

Yesterday’s answer was Marshall Faulk.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?