Monday, February 06, 2006

February 6, 2006

I didn’t see Ja Rule or anyone else famous at the fancy party I went to Friday night nor the rest of the weekend. Who cares about me? Please don’t answer that.

Great news for everyone who can’t stand a long and drawn out Daily Remark….the Daily Remark is now being printed and posted near the counter in all our shops and has to fit in some little Plexiglas thing so I have to keep my text short. This remark is already too long. I think it is a hint that no one likes me and I’ll be out on the streets in a matter of days. I’m going to stop typing now.

In case you haven’t had enough NFL talk recently…..What current NFL player has the most touchdowns? By current I mean that he played in 2005. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was a rat.

Have the best Monday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?