Saturday, February 04, 2006

February 4, 2006

I am writing this on Friday because I plan to not go to sleep until 4am tonight and wake up at 2pm Saturday which is way late for the Daily Remark. Please note that I usually go to bed around 10pm and wake up at 4:30am and I bet I don’t even make it past midnight tonight. Please note that ‘tonight’ is really last night because you’re reading this on Saturday. Please look forward to a full update regarding my night as soon as possible.

More importantly, the two candies that I think look good that I don’t think taste good are those orange peanut marshmallow things and the cadbury chocolate marshmallow egg things.

According to Margie what is a pregnant goldfish called? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. Today is an auto-reply day but the auto-reply will include a copy and paste from a song I like.

Yesterday’s answer was Dennis Miller.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?