Friday, February 03, 2006

February 3, 2006

Last night we had Adrenaline Rush by OB Trice playing in the office when a bunch of suits came in. You’d think it was funny if you knew the words. Please note that I don’t know anything about anything including OB Trice. If you get offended by anything don’t look up the song lyrics. Actually, the whole story isn’t funny and I feel bad about talking about the suits in a public forum. Anything.

By the way, I checked the bugs when I got home yesterday and they were all dead.

Hours away from Ja Rule.

Who hosted the first MTV Movie Awards? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the 1940’s.

Have an amazing Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?