Tuesday, February 28, 2006

February 28, 2006

I thought about organizing the garbage cans a little better to make it easier to take out the garbage later today but I stopped myself. I am positive that a few Daily Remark clubs around the nation will figure out a way to get me a trashmasher for my birthday. Thank you in advance. Actually, please forget the trashmasher. If the garbage didn’t bother me so much it would just be something else so it might as well be the garbage.

I heard Motley Crue Home Sweet Home this morning followed by Barry Manillow’s Mandy. I almost cried. Could a day start any better? Please don’t answer that.

Regarding yesterday’s vote…..

First place goes to RideMoosejaw.com followed by thejaw.com which was in a very close second. Thanks everyone for voting. Not really, thanks.

What paper currency is used only in transactions between the Federal Reserve System and the Treasury Department? I am asking for a dollar amount such as the $5 bill. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Have a decent Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?