Sunday, February 26, 2006

February 26, 2006

Hey Paula, I gotta tell you something. I'm really excited about it. For the first time- today, I woke up, I came to the store, and I feel confident to say to you that if you don't take this Michael McDonald DVD that you've been playing for two years straight off, I'm going to kill everyone in the store and put a bullet in my brain.
-David, 40 Year Old Virgin

Please note that this was the only quote from the movie that did not require lots of editing. Please make sure no one shoots anyone. Thanks.

Who was the first European basketball player to be named an All Star? If you would like to see today’s auto-reply as well as my favorite athlete when I was little please email Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer some banter please email your Daily remark group or say something bizarre to a stranger.

Yesterday’s answer was John Goodman and Alec Baldwin.

Have an amazing Sunday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?