Friday, February 24, 2006

February 24, 2006

Dear the girl,

As you know I often start my day with a Healthy Choice Vanilla Ice Cream sandwich. This morning I put the ice cream sandwich down somewhere in the house and then couldn’t remember where I put it. I looked for it for at least forty-five minutes and left without finding it. Ooops. I am dumb. Please don’t hate me if you find it melted somewhere. I bet I left it in the sink and it vanished with no trace by the time I checked the sink.

According to the Naples Daily Remark Club, on an average day in 2005 was more money printed for Monopoly or the US Treasury? Please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Keri Russell from Felicity.

Have the best Friday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?