Thursday, February 23, 2006

February 23, 2006

Last night neither the girl nor I felt well. So, in the middle of the night the girl got the premonition that our house was poisoned so she took the carbon monoxide detector and plugged it into every outlet and then looked online to see what the readings meant. We were not being poisoned and I couldn’t fall back asleep. I have been up since 3am. Who cares about me? Please don’t answer that.

I forgot to tell everyone that the vote was overwhelming for us to start doing Podcasts so we’re going to do it. We're still sending out the Daily Remark in email everyday, though. I'm sure you weren't worried but I thought I'd let you know jic. More to come later.

What TV star appeared in Bon Jovi’s ‘Always’ video? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was It Happened One Night.

Have a decent Thursday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?