Wednesday, February 22, 2006

February 22, 2006

I was thinking about what a great invention the hole at the top of the sink is when I was brushing my teeth yesterday and then last night I had to go to the bar and when someone asked me what I did for a living I told them that my family invented the Horace Drain (after great grandpa Horace Von Trapper who originally patented the Horace Drain) in sinks and that I have been in court fighting over patent rights to use the Horace Drain in the bathtub and while we fight it out in the courts water is spilling over the sides of bathtubs everywhere and its ruining everything. I became quite passionate about it. I also win longest sentence of the year for this remark. No one likes me.

What was the first movie to win Best Picture, Best Director, Best Actor, Best Actress, and Best Screenplay? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Photoplay.

Have an outstanding Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?