Tuesday, February 21, 2006

February 21, 2006

I saw two great commercials last night…the new Nike Michael Jordan ad with the kids playing like Michael and the ESPN ad with Danica Patrick and Dan Patrick. The Michael Jordan ad would have been better if they had not had Jordan in it. This is my first time writing about commercials in two and a half years. I will be sure to tell my analyst about it jic. I will be taking the garbage out in about ten hours. My day is ruined.

What was the first magazine dedicated to movie fans? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. This is the most difficult question ever so if you get it right please tell everyone. I promised the Daily Remarker that asked me the question that I would use it if I didn’t know it.

Yesterday’s question didn’t really have a correct answer. Don’t you hate that? Please don’t answer that.

Have a good Tuesday. Not great but good.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?