Monday, February 20, 2006

February 20, 2006

So, here’s how I screwed up the baby party I went to Saturday…..*

There is something called a Tot Lock. I have talked about them before. They are super magnets that are used to open cabinets that are somehow locked so babies and kids can’t open drawers and stuff like that. Well, I found a metal napkin holder thing and a few kids and decided to have a Tot Lock throwing contest. The goal was to throw the Tot Lock super magnet and make it stick to the napkin holder. To make a long story shorter we ended up whipping Tot Locks across the room at the napkin holder until we made enough of a racket to get in trouble by the girl’s mom. Halfway through the contest I found myself wanting to break something just to make a better Daily Remark. I blamed the entire event on a ten year old.

*Please go here to see the Saturday remark for background information. Or don’t.

Today’s question is more of a survey than a regular question and as long as you have a current email account at Moosejaw I’ll give add 50 Moosejaw Reward Points to your account for answering. Because I’ll be spending all day adding Moosejaw points to accounts please assume my reply today will be an auto reply.

Do you think we should do Podcasts at Moosejaw? We can have the Daily Remark, for example, as a Podcast. Please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com to let me know what you think.

Yesterday’s answer was Italy.

Have the best Monday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?