Friday, February 03, 2006

February 2, 2006

I saw a bug of some sort crawling around in the light in the shower this morning. I felt bad for the bug so I turned the light off. While I was in the shower my plan was to undo the light and save the bug and set it free outside. However, I forgot about it entirely and now I’m at work and the bug is probably dead as dead. If it was a just world I would be eaten by a goat today.

Ja Rule Friday night.

In what decade did the US last make an official declaration of War? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was an aglet.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?