Friday, February 17, 2006

February 17, 2006

I woke up this morning to discover that my dog went to the bathroom on the carpet last night. So, I got a gun and killed him. Just kidding. Don’t be mad. Really, look how fast I wrote just kidding. I considered pretending not to see anything so the girl would clean it when she woke up but I felt awful about even considering that option. It was a disastrous mess and would have been impossible to clean. So, I got a box cutter and cut out the carpet. I almost threw up. The girl woke up to discover a ripped up carpet and is certain that it could have been cleaned. Now we’re getting new carpet and I am the new dumbest person in the world. At least I didn’t kill the dog though.

What was the only X rated movie to ever win Best Picture? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was less than a year.

Have an outstanding Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?