Thursday, February 16, 2006

February 16, 2006

Very exciting news…if you get the answer to today’s question right and you have a current account at Moosejaw I’ll add 150 Moosejaw Reward Points to your account. If you get the question wrong you can still tell your friends you got it right and no one will know.

Please note … blueberries are more purple than blue. No words rhyme with purple or orange other than durple and nornage but those aren’t real words. I couldn’t sleep last night so I got on the elliptical and watched TV on mute from 3 to 5. I pretended I was being tortured. I am completely uninteresting.

After the Beatles broke up in 1970 how long did it take for all four Beatles to release a solo album? Less than five years, less than four years, less than three years, less than two years or less than one year. Please note that if the answer is less than three years only less than three years is right…less than four years and less than five years won’t count. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Devo.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?