Wednesday, February 15, 2006

February 15, 2006

It is garbage day and I’ll be spending most of my time thinking about having to bring the cans in. Maybe I’ll try roping the two garbage cans and recycling bin to the back of my car and dragging everything down the twelve foot driveway behind me. Or perhaps I can have a neighborhood raffle and someone can win the privilege of dealing with garbage day. I’m thinking the winner of the raffle gets to handle everything related to garbage day and if a girl wins she can have the added bonus of giving me a foot massage after a long run. If my business works I’ll post franchise information immediately.

What 1980’s band wore lampshades on their heads? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was water.

Have the greatest Wednesday in history.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?