Tuesday, February 14, 2006

February 14, 2006

The girl and I decided to not celebrate Valentine’s Day. Do you think that she thinks I am really going to get her something anyway? Please don’t answer that. I think I am going to give her a drawing of an Ipod Nano thing. Before you decide that it’s a bad gift please remember that you haven’t seen me draw.

Today’s question comes from Stephanie. It’s Stephanie’s birthday today so even though I don’t really get the question I’m using it anyway. Here we go….Dogs, pigs and other animals can taste this but humans can’t. What is this? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com and if your answer is different than Stephanie’s and you still think you’re right please take it up with your congressperson. Person.

Yesterday’s answer was Computer Tabulating Recording Company.

Have an okay Valentine’s Day.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?