Tuesday, February 14, 2006

February 13, 2006

My auto-starter on my car works from the terminal in the Detroit airport all the way to the parking structure and I am not getting engaged for Valentines.

When the bar of soap gets too small to use you should be able to put it somewhere to collect with other little bars of unusable soap to eventually create a useable bar of soap. Just one more small step to saving the world.

Lastly, I started a new book. The cover is a stunning bluish purple.

According to the San Diego Daily Remark Club what was the first magazine format television show? I have no idea what magazine format technically means but you’ve probably seen the show. Today is an auto reply day. So, if you would like to see the answer as well as my shoe size please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Today Show.

Have an amazing Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?