Saturday, February 11, 2006

February 11, 2006

I got my haircut yesterday. Before the haircut I told the haircut lady I was in the middle of solving a minor disaster and would she mind if I was on my Blackberry the entire haircut. I told her I wouldn’t be talking and wouldn’t even look up. She said perfect. Well, halfway through the haircut I was sending some outrageous, non-sensical, mindless email to a Daily Remarker when the haircut lady looked over my shoulder, read the email and said something like “that’s the important work you have to do. I’m not offended at all.” I was caught and there was no getting out of it. I mumbled some sort of apology and I will be looking for a new haircut place. Thanks for hearing me out.

Who was the first US President to outline a balanced budget since 1960? If you are interested in an auto-reply that will include my favorite show currently on television please email me at Trapper@moosejaw.com. If you prefer some banter please save the answer for your next Daily Remark meeting.

Yesterday’s answer was Tennessee.

Have a decent Saturday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?