Wednesday, February 01, 2006

February 1, 2006

I am now definitely going to a fancy Superbowl party this Friday night. I will definitely hate it. Hates a strong word. I know. Sorry about it. No you’re not. Okay, you’re right.

What do you do when Roadhouse and Remember the Titans are both on TV? Please don’t answer that but it happened to me last night.

I only bet for fun but I bet for fun on the Seahawks on Sunday.

This is my favorite question ever because it is the only question anyone has ever submitted that I didn’t know. Thanks to Lisa in Tahoe for sending it in. What are the little plastic things on the end of your shoelaces called? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer is that you can get to your motel room through the parking lot but you need to go through the lobby to get to your hotel room.

Have a decent Wednesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?