Saturday, January 07, 2006

January 7, 2006

I was thinking about doing a three part Daily Remark starting today but I have nothing interesting to say. If you like the idea please call this part one but note that there will be no part two or three.

I bought a book yesterday…Vince Flynn’s Transfer of Power. It took me about fifty pages to realize I had already read it. Is there anything worse?

I have been working with my new electric razor for about an hour a night recently. I will now have a two millimeter scruff forever. I measured. Please search for a photo of Wade Garret in RoadHouse for more details.

According to a recent hopeful for the democratic presidential ticket who is still very active in politics, what is the healthiest state in the US? Really, I didn’t get any info from anyone but if you think healthy states and potential candidates you’ll be more likely to get this one. Back in the day we called it a hint.

It is auto-reply Saturday so please email your answer to Trapper@moosejaw.com for the auto-reply or to some friends if you prefer some lovely conversation.

Yesterday’s answer was Terminator 3: Rise of the Machines.

Have the best Saturday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?