Friday, January 06, 2006

January 6, 2006

I get so hungry in the morning that I think something is wrong with me. Like I’m on Survivor and haven’t eaten for four days. I usually have a triple espresso, hundred almonds, an orange, an apple and lunch before 10am. Do you think there’s something wrong with me? I mean, there is definitely something wrong with me but do you think there’s something wrong with me in this regard?

According to the Hollywood Daily Remark conglomerate, what movie had the largest budget dedicated to it before filming? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.Please note they asked me to call them a conglomerate.

Yesterday’s answer was Wilson.

Have an outstanding Friday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?