Thursday, January 05, 2006

January 5, 2006

I answered emails at Barnes and Noble yesterday. There was only one seat near an outlet so I couldn’t move and the people sitting next to me were talking so loud for so long about the Civil War that I thought I was going to have a panic attack. I went to the drug store and bought ear plugs and they worked great. I may always wear ear plugs.

How come Matthew McConaughey gets to walk around the field before and after the National Championship game like he’s on the team? Please don’t answer that.

Who was the first US President to speak on the radio? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Larry David.

Have the best Thursday ever.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?