Monday, January 30, 2006

January 30, 2006

One of my brother’s friends in Chicago needs to be set up for a date. Here are his stats….

He is about 34. Maybe 33.
I think he’s just okay looking but super pretty girls have always liked him so he might just not be my type.
He went to Michigan.
He just got dumped bad by his girl.
He finished the real Ironman but doesn’t work out to the point that you hate him.

If you know any girl in Chicago who is interested please email me all the details right away. Also, please note that this is the first remark that has not centered around me since the fall of the Ottoman Empire.

How many words in the English language rhyme with silver? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was 1982 Pontiac Trans Am.

Have an amazing Monday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?