Tuesday, January 03, 2006

January 3, 2006

Don't beat yourself up over this, Mitch. It's not your fault. Dammit, Blue was old. That's what old people do. They die.
-Beanie, Old School

I know I’m a little late on the dedication but I just found out about Blue this morning. Please note that I was given permission to use this quote by someone at Moosejaw and that it was actually Sarah’s idea so if you’re going to be offended please be mad at someone else.

Typically, what’s the first thing I eat every morning…an orange, toast or almonds? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Ms. Saigon.

Have an amazing Tuesday.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?