Sunday, January 29, 2006

January 29, 2006

How much you wanna make a bet I can throw a football over them mountains?... Yeah... Coach woulda put me in fourth quarter, we would've been state champions. No doubt. No doubt in my mind.
-Uncle Rico, Napoleon Dynamite

What kind of car was Kit? We’re looking for something more than just Ford, for example. Ford, Explorer would suffice. I’m not sure who we are. If you would like to see today’s auto reply which will include the answer as well as my favorite word and number please chime in. If you prefer to discuss this with your friends and enemies that’s nice too. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Lake Baikal and there was a little spider on me one second ago and now it’s gone. It’s probably laying eggs in me.

Have the greatest Sunday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?