Saturday, January 28, 2006

January 28, 2006

I saw Matchpoint last night. Definitely see it.

I am perfectly fine drinking tap water from anywhere.

Today’s question and auto-reply comes from Cams in Texas. Cams is definitely in the top three Daily Remarkers ever and was mentioned in our winter catalog….

Today’s question comes from me, Cams. Technically the question is from my bf but we'll let it slide. What is the deepest lake in the world? This one is very easy to cheat on, so you should guess for yourself. Or cheat. Either way, you're not getting anything. Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was Carrie Underwood’s Some Hearts.

Have the best Saturday of your life.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?