Friday, January 27, 2006

January 27, 2006

The girl burnt potatoes last night and the smoke alarm went off. I proceeded to get on a chair and take the batteries out of some device that looked like a smoke alarm. Oddly enough taking the batteries out didn’t stop the horrible noise so I ripped the thing off the wall only to discover that I was breaking the doorbell chime thing and was about ten feet away from the smoke alarm. That was fun.

According to In Touch magazine which has featured someone wearing Moosejaw but I can’t remember who….What American Idol winner’s album was the fastest seller of all the American Idol winners? Please email your answer to me at Trapper@moosejaw.com.

Yesterday’s answer was the Mount Fitzroy Peaks.

Have a decent Friday but a fantastic weekend.

Love the madness.

Trapper
Moosejaw.com

Would you like Today's Remark e-mailed to you every morning? Click Here to Subscribe.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?